Thursday, May 19, 2011

Craft: Another Garden Art Project

Here is another great garden art project from Artful Adventures- making pictures out of different leaves, flowers and other plants.  This fits quite nicely with nature study too. It reminds me of the projects in a book I have called Look What I Did With A Leaf!, which I've really wanted to make with the children. The same site has lots of other simple but very creative and pretty looking art  projects which I hope to try in the future and some really great suggestions for displaying children's art.  I am glad I found this one, just as I was thinking that it would be really nice to do more art projects with the kids than we have been able to for a while.  Back to the garden we go, to collect some more loveliness for our artistic pursuits:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment