Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Seeing double

And so on one fine candle lit Friday night they arrived - two beautiful baby boys! Identical twins! After all the waiting and praying and hoping, here they were.  Two beautiful infants with starry eyes.  Two sweet heart shaped faces looking up at me. Two more babies to nurse, to cuddle and to rock.  Two voices calling for my attention.  Two new holy souls entering this world on a holy day.  Two new lights to illuminate our life.  These days my arms and my days are very,very full.  So much love, so much joy, yes, so much work.  Juggling these babies and all their siblings in graduated sizes and all the other things on the to do list:)  I really feel a whole lot more than doubly blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am glad I haven't lost all my readership despite my sporadic blogging habits:)

      Delete
  2. Mazel tov!!! Two more little homeschoolers in the Jewish world... what a bracha! Feel good; whatever gets done, gets done and it sounds like a darn sight more than we're doing, without any newborns around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really doesn't feel like anything much gets done around here on regular basis but on a cumulative level things do add up. So I try to keep the big picture in mind.

      Delete
  3. Mazel tov, Regina! This is so exciting - I didn't realize you were expecting twins, so this is a very special surprise!

    May you be blessed with tremendous nachas and joy from your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and same to you! Thank you so much, Aviva! I've been thinking of you. Hope you are feeling well and all the various army issues were resolved on time.

      Delete